Thursday, July 6, 2017

God Bless America, Land that I Love!

A couple days late, but I love to keep my Americana decor out into August anyway. 


It's always nice to finish, but three finishes is triple the wonderfulness!
I started this a year or two ago.  (And have another one partially finished)
All it needed was quilting and binding.  I'm going to add little red heart buttons to the star centers.

I used the free Craftsy single layer binding tutorial but increased to 1 3/8" for the width on the dark blue one and it was better.
Let Freedom Ring!

Linking up with My Quilt Infatuation and Crazy Mom Quilts

3 comments:

Allison said...

These little patchworks are lovely - so many neat points :-)

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I love these!!

legato1958 said...

Very sweet and so patriotic! I love them!
Susie

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...